Shure Beta 58A
- The Beta 58A is a premium vocal mic ideally suited for professional lead and backup vocals, either on stage or in the studio. Both are designed for vocal use and have a bright midrange and bass roll-off. The Beta 58A has increased sensitivity and high-end frequency response which results in a cleaner more detailed sound. It also features a supercardioid polar pattern compared to the SM58's cardioid, giving it greater unwanted sound rejection and more resistance to feedback.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect - Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise output - Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance - Legendary Shure quality and reliability - IN THE BOX : the BETA58A MICROPHONE + Adjustable Stand Adapter (Part No: A25D) + 5/8" to 3/8" Thread Adapter (Part No: 95A2050) + Storage Bag (Part No: 95A2314)
Hardware Platform: CONSUMER_ELECTRONICS
Publisher: Shure Incorporated
Details: The Shure Beta 58A is a Supercardioid Dynamic with High Output Neodymium Element for Vocal ApplicationsIn the tradition of the SM58 the Shure Beta 58A dynamic microphone has become a top choice among vocalists and touring sound professionals. The Shure Beta 58A is a high-output supercardioid dynamic vocal microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording.It maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. This insures high gain-before-feedback maximum isolation from other sound sources and minimum off-axis tone coloration. The Shure Beta 58A has a shaped frequency response that is ideal for close-up vocals. The superb performance of this microphone is not affected by rough handling because of its rugged construction proven shock mount system and hardened steel mesh grille. Typical applications for the Beta 58A include lead vocals backup vocals and speech.